Swimsafer Bronze - Part 1
Advance Personal Survival & Swimming Skill Proficiency
SwimSafer Bronze is one of the advanced level course that includes longer distance swim. Emphasis will be placed on swim stroke movements and coordinated breathing technique.
Advanced stroke techniques such as side stroke is also introduced in this stage. This professional Kids Swimming Lessons encourages kids to swim with the correct stroke techniques for at least 100 meters.
Swim 100m (4 strokes) continuously:
- 25m front crawl
- 25m backstroke
- 25m breaststroke
- 25m survival backstroke
Swimsafer Bronze - Part 2a
Sequence 4A (w/o goggles)
- Enter the water using a compact jump (in deep water), resurface, perform a forward somersault
- Tread water for 2 min
- In 1.4m deep water, perform feet-first surface dive,
- Swim through hoops on pool bottom for 2m,
- Resurface and exit safely from pool
Swimsafer Bronze - Part 2b
Sequence 4B (w/o goggles)
Dressed in swimwear, shorts and t-shirt demonstrate:
- 3 min swimming slowly using survival backstroke, sidestroke and survival breaststroke changing every 15m
- Wave and call for help (rescuer to throw floatation aid)
- Swim to a flotation aid and kick to pool’s edge, then climb out of water
The Swimsafer Bronze is designed to be a stranded testing system.
The learner do not have to hold a pre-requisite certification in order to attend the higher test stages. For example, the learner is not required to attend SwimSafer Stage 2 before he/she attends Swimsafer Bronze, because all test levels are independent and certified coaches can send their kids to either level which they deem suitable.
All SwimSafer participants are required to complete the SwimSafer Quiz and achieve 90% to pass the test with unlimited attempt.